Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Alaskan Trip..........May 21


Hello dear viewers of this Holy Card Blog.
I want to let you know that I will be back in about 8-9 days. We are going on a cruise through Alaska and I ask you all for prayers for a safe trip and return.

I thought this Mary with Eskimo children would be an appropriate card to leave you with. Double click the card to enlarge. Note the little child with the rosary. Also, be sure to see Mary's headpiece....is that some kind of animal?

I do hope that you might leave an e-mail message while I'm gone with any comments. Please email me here.

With "bloggspot" I am able to pre-date holy cards to be posted while I am gone. So althought new cards will be posted daily, I will not be here. I hope you enjoy. Please keep us covered with your prayers.

Hugs and Prayers for you,
Micki






1 comment:

Micki said...

Thanks to Irene for telling me that it is a fox skin on Mary's head.